New ePact Software
Thursday, November 17, 2022
Glencoe Park District is proud to announce the adoption of ePACT Network, a health and safety software to better support all our members and make it easier to submit critical data securely!
ePACT is a secure digital solution that allows you to quickly share the health and emergency information we need, and also provides us with powerful communication tools to ensure we have a way to message you in the event of an illness, injury, or larger-scale emergency. ePACT also offers health screening and contactless check-in tools, ensuring we can properly mitigate risks of exposure to COVID-19.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child's information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)! And if you need to update something quickly, just log in and update it and we'll be notified immediately.
- To eliminate high-touch processes- Collecting data electronically and checking members in /out using contactless methods that ePACT offers means a significant reduction in close human contact and shared items like pens and paper sheets.
- For better security & privacy- ePACT's high encryption levels and commitment to security means your data on ePACT is safer than on paper- where it can be misplaced or accessible to people who shouldn't have access to it. ePACT allows us to limit and track access.
How does it work?
- You'll receive an email invite to share information with Glencoe Park District
- Click 'Complete Request' to create a free account, or log in if you already have an existing ePACT account. Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Glencoe Park District so that program staff has access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app - even without an internet connection. Watch video
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Have questions or feedback? Please contact us at [email protected] or visit www.epactnetwork.com.