GLENCOE BEACH IS OPEN FOR THE SEASON
During beach season, Glencoe Beach is ideal for group and family outings, work picnics, or summer camp groups! Lifeguards are on duty daily during operational hours between Memorial Day and Labor Day. During the off-season, visitors can enjoy Glencoe Beach from sunrise to sunset without a season pass. Dogs are not allowed on the beach between May 15 and Labor Day.
Reminder: If the water is not protected by lifeguards, enter at your own risk. The minimum age to enter the beach area alone is 12 years of age. To enter the water, while unguarded, patrons must be at least 16 years of age, per the Illinois Department of Public Health. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other responsible person at least 16 years of age while entering the water. Swimming alone is not recommended.
Season passes are now available. Entry to Glencoe Beach will be restricted to pass holders only on weekday mornings (10 AM-12 PM), weekends (Saturday-Sunday), and holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day). Pass holders also get discounted rates on guest passes and beach rentals, including kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, sailboats, and sun shelters. Pass holders do not need to make an advance reservation to visit Glencoe Beach during the season. Pass holders also get access to four special event nights, designed exclusively for pass holders. The Glencoe Park District and Northbrook Park District will not be offering reciprocal resident discounts for the 2021 season.
Buy a Season Pass Frequently Asked Questions
- Glencoe residents (Ages 2-64): $35 per person. Glencoe seniors 65 + are FREE but should register in person at the Takiff Center for a season pass to prove residency. Children under age 2 are free.
- Non-residents (All Ages): $70 per person. Children under age 2 are free.
- Season pass holders can purchase a 10-visit guest pass.
Guest passes are available for purchase by season pass holders only. Season pass holders must be present along with guest upon entry.
Buy a Guest Pass Frequently Asked Questions
- Glencoe Residents: $50 for 10 visit pass
- Non-residents: $100 for 10 visit pass
One day admission tickets must be purchased online prior to your visit. Ticket sales start at 9 AM each day. Daily admission tickets will not be sold on weekday mornings before 12 PM, weekends (Saturday-Sunday) or holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day). Children under age 2 are free.
Get Tickets Frequently Asked Questions
- Glencoe Residents (Over Age 2): $10 per visit (plus processing fee)
- Non-residents (Over Age 2): $20 per visit (plus processing fee)